Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: KC868-H32B Pro work with KC868-COLB + KC868-AK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Kincony,

I have success to configure My H32B Pro using apple home kits and also operate using momentary switch through kc868-AK.
When H32b Pro connected with COLB mini + KC868-AK is not working ( Relay cannot operated from switch and or KC868-AK).
I already followed the wiring as you provided in here, unfortunately it is still not working and I have no idea.
Could you give advise what the probable cause?

I attached 2 photos (H32B Pro directly connect to AK and connect to COLB and AK)
[attachment=2142][attachment=2143]

Thanks
Regards
Aliman
tomorrow make a diagram with KC868-COLB mini for you.
(03-19-2023, 04:19 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]tomorrow make a diagram with KC868-COLB mini for you.
Thank you for help, the problem solved.
 There are because pin 3 and 5 are swapped.

Thanks
regards,
Aliman
good, here is diagram made for you, by KC868-COLB mini + KC868-AK:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2703
My COLB mini as desire operate, except internal clock/time will be back to default setting when power supply off and on again
This condition cause we always re-set up  the time after power shutdown.
Could you any idea to eliminate this problem?

Thanks,
Regards,
Aliman
open metal box, install a battery on PCB board socket, that is use for save clock. because the product is send by airplane, so we can't install battery into the box.
(03-21-2023, 05:59 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]open metal box, install a battery on PCB board socket, that is use for save clock. because the product is send by airplane, so we can't install battery into the box.

What kind of battery type?

Thanks
Regards,
Aliman
CR1220 battery.
[attachment=2167]
(03-21-2023, 08:53 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]CR1220 battery.

Thank you sir.
I will look for at the market.

Regards,
Aliman
Pages: 1 2