Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: How to connect PZEM004T AC Sensor in KC868 series products?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your products are very useful and those are present & futuristic designs, I have planned for 16 relay control, 4 Analog sensors, 4 Temperature sensors, and Eneryg Monitor(like PZEM004T) 
before that, I have some doubts, Can I use the PZEM004T AC sensor in KC868 A16 or KC 868 A32? if yes how to use please explain in depth.
Or any other suggestions, please? advance Thanks for your reply  Smile
PZEM004T use RS485 modbus protocol, if you can write arduino code, you can read it. is you don't want to write code. i suggest you add PZEM004T RS485 to raspberry pi's USB->RS485 adapter directly. so that you can config RS485 modbus PZEM004T in home assistant. if you add a KC868-Server, it inside have raspberry Pi CM4 module and have RS485 interface, you can connect to your PZEM004T directly.
(03-15-2023, 01:58 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]PZEM004T use RS485 modbus protocol, if you can write arduino code, you can read it. is you don't want to write code. i suggest you add PZEM004T RS485 to raspberry pi's USB->RS485 adapter directly. so that you can config RS485 modbus PZEM004T in home assistant. if you add a KC868-Server, it inside have raspberry Pi CM4 module and have RS485 interface, you can connect to your PZEM004T directly.

Hi Admin,

But it is possible to directly use our A series EsP32 board with PZEMOO4T without rs485 ?

Can we connect the CT clamp directly to any esp32 board for monitoring energy? If yes then please explain in brief by wiring daigram?

Any other way to use any esp32 board for energy monitoring in home assistant using ct clamp or other device? Your view on this Please.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks admin.
we are designing ESP32 board with energy monitor function. just use CT clamp connect to ESP32's ADC port, so that without RS485. we will upload design photo later.
(03-20-2023, 01:53 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]we are designing ESP32 board with energy monitor function. just use CT clamp connect to ESP32's ADC port, so that without RS485. we will upload design photo later.

Thanks a lot admin ..

I am waiting for your board .
you are welcome, when have news, i will update to you.