Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: KC868-A6 click modes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
I have already add my KC868-A6 by MQTT as binary sensors.

binary_sensor:

- name: 'a6-kcs-input-1'
  unique_id: a6-kcs-input-1
  state_topic: 'KC868_A6/B8D61A5C5304/STATE'
  value_template: '{{ value_json.input1.value }}'
  payload_on: true
  payload_off: false

How i can make work in modes "single click", "double click", "hold on"?
another topic already have introduce it. esphome support that:
on_click
on_double_click
on_multi_click
here have details: https://esphome.io/components/binary_sensor/index.html
(05-09-2023, 11:02 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]another topic already have introduce it. esphome support that:
on_click
on_double_click
on_multi_click
here have details: https://esphome.io/components/binary_sensor/index.html

Hello. I understand - this is can add automation in code.
But this work in "ESPHome" firmware, not at "KSC" firmware?
[Image: input-webpage.png]
"KCS"  INPUT webpage, you can set these three mode for different actions. "single click" , "double click" and "hold on".
Hello. I understand this and i use this.
Can i in this "KSC" firmware also in home assistant check "single click" , "double click" and "hold on"?
For example - on the page "KCS" INPUT webpage use "single click" and in home assistant use "double click" and "hold on?
if you integrate to home assistant by MQTT. sure, also can set in home assistant check "single click" , "double click" and "hold on". but we suggest set this by "KCS", because it's work in locally, if home assistant broken, also can work well.
Hello - i set debug in node-red and see that i dont get this values "single", "double click" and "hold on". only true or false.

19.05.2023, 09:20:11node: debug 1
KC868_A6/B8D61A5C5304/STATE : msg.payload : Object
{"input1":{"value":false},"input2":{"value":false},"input3":{"value":false},"input4":{"value":false},"input5":{"value":true},"input6":{"value":false},"output1":{"value":false},"output2":{"value":false},"output3":{"value":false},"output4":{"value":false},"output5":{"value":false},"output6":{"value":false},"adc1":{"value":0},"adc2":{"value":0},"adc3":{"value":0},"adc4":{"value":0},"dac1":{"value":0},"dac2":{"value":0}}
"single", "double click" and "hold on" work in locally, not need node-red, that will be stable.
I understand this. but i want to make single clicks to control switching lighting.
and have additional logic to node red - for example long click switch off all lighting and send commands to another modules.
Can be this work?
when you use INPUT short with GND , will feedback INPUT state for "true" or "false". just this way.
Pages: 1 2