Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: KC868-ap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 
I received the board recently and was able to get it working with esphome.  I am using this board to connect ledstrips with a voltage of 24v. 
Ik have also some downlights at 12v that I would like control with the board. I see that the powerrail is divided in 3 sections but connected to eachother. Would it be possible to separate one part and connect the 12v downlights with a 12v powersupply? If not what could be another solution.
sure, KC868-AP support DC12-24v. if you want to use DC12v led strip, just power supply use by DC12v is ok.
(11-13-2023, 12:13 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]sure, KC868-AP support DC12-24v. if you want to use DC12v led strip, just power supply use by DC12v is ok.

thanks for the answer. But perhaps, I did not explain my question well. What I would like to achive is to use 24v ledstrips and 12v downlights on the same kc868-ap board.  I see that all the supplies are tight together on the circuit board.
no, can't use 24v and 12v different type of LED strip with one AP board at the same time. only chose one of voltage to use.