Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: KC868-H32BS smart controller module released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have designed new smart controller KC868-H32BS. it have 6 digital input ports for sensors, 34 digital input ports for self-reset switch button and 32 P-MOSFET output ports, support use RF 433MHz wireless remoter. Add RS485 Modbus port. Also support MQTT and HTTP command for development.

[Image: kc868-h32bs-details_01.jpg]
looks good, what is: P-MOSFET output ports?
The metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET, MOS-FET, or MOS FET), also known as the metal–oxide–silicon transistor (MOS transistor, or MOS), is a type of insulated-gate field-effect transistor that is fabricated by the controlled oxidation of a semiconductor, typically silicon. The voltage of the covered gate determines the electrical conductivity of the device; this ability to change conductivity with the amount of applied voltage can be used for amplifying or switching electronic signals.
Hi,

is it possible with this controller to use it like dimmer D8 - when the dry contact is pressed the mosfet stays on, and when dry contact is relesed the mosfet is off?

Thank you.
of course, it can use by dry contact for on and off.
Hi

Is it possible to add the TOGGLE function to the double click mode?
yes, it support. here is video guide: https://youtu.be/32tl2SltmnU
Hello,

can the mosfet give power to LED strip directly?

To give 12v or 24v and connect on the output the plus (+) of the LED strip?
it's no problem, but how much amper you will use for LED strip, you should calculate it for chose your extend power supply.
So if the led strip need for instance 200w and the power supply that i will connect is 300w, it should be ok to pass through the mosfet?

I see on the products parameter that the output load is 12/24v 500mA, that is why i am asking.
Pages: 1 2