Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lesson29- How to use tasmota for KC868-A8 via PCF8574 IIC extend GPIO
Ieri ho provato di nuovo a mettere una password wifi errata ed è andato offline,anche se la luce verde lampeggia e riesco a vedere l indirizzo ip dal router mettendo l indirizzo ip nel browser non mi apre nessuna pagina.per quanto riguarda tasmota ho copiato la stringa e l ho incollato come nel video YouTube
i suggest post your question to tasmota community.
Hi, Im trying to set up KC868-A8 for Tasmota. The KC868 Firmware bin doesn't flash from Tasmota ESPFlasher 2.2.3, so I flash with base Tasmota32.bin, all good. 
Set up wifi and log into ip through browser, no problem.
There I can update firmware to the downloaded KC868-A8-Tasmota-firmware.bin .no worries.
Next, Configuration Other, copy and paste the template {"NAME":"KC868-A8","GPIO":[32,0,1120,0,640,608,0,0,0,1,1,1152,0,0,5600,0,0,0,0,5568,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,0,1],"FLAG":0,"BASE":1,"CMND":"EthClockMode 3 | EthAddress 0 | EthType 0 | I2CDriver2 1"}
All Ok
From there I can't configure the PCF8574, it doesn't seem to find the device or give option to configure it, so I can't set up IO at all......

Any Ideas.....?

Some screenshots:

Attached Files Image(s)

you need download tsamota firmware from first floor link, that have enabled i2c bus function.
Yes,that is the one I used. When I try to flash that firmware ( KC868-A8-Tasmota-firmware.bin), with ESP-Flasher-dev-macOS, to returns this error and won't flash:

Unexpected error: Error while retrieving firmware file 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jason2866/ESP_Flasher/factory/bootloader/esp32/bin/bootloader_dout_40m.elf': 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jason2...ut_40m.elf

I can flash the basic ESP32 firmware,
then once connected with wifi, "configure other",,
add the template you provided, 
then upgrade firmware to KC868-A8-Tasmota-firmware.bin,
but it doesn't activate the PCF8574 still. Any ideas?

By the way, my ethernet port still dead any resolutions?
(02-18-2024, 12:01 PM)admin Wrote: Você precisa baixar o firmware Tsamota do First Floor Link, que ativou a função de barramento I2C.

Boa noite a todos, estou com dificuldades para gravar o firmware, está tendo o mesmo erro do amigo, já troquei os cabos até o PC que mudei, mas ele não grava, só grava com o tasmota.bin
Good afternoon, would you have another option to activate the pcf8574 extensions, this method is not working, I have 8 cards stopped here, I have already tried using several installers and they are all giving errors, but if you download the default Tasmota firmware it will be fine, but I can't activate the inputs and outputs because of the pcf8574.
i have use Esp-flasher tool to download BIN file, no any problem.

make sure your computer connect internet well, when downloading, will load some files from cloud server.
(03-12-2024, 04:43 AM)admin Wrote: i have use Esp-flasher tool to download BIN file, no any problem.

make sure your computer connect internet well, when downloading, will load some files from cloud server.

Hello
IF I will test it, I get this error today:
I have restarted the computer and KC868 board
and switched the com port to 6 or 3

Attached Files Image(s)

this is your PC can't open your serial port. make sure no other software have used serial port.