Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the KC868- D8 dimming unit can be controlling the brightness (dimming) good withS
Is the KC868- D8 dimming unit can be control the brightness (dimming) good with SSR relay?

For d8 dimmer , is the ssr is varying the voltage from 0- 10v dc and the output ssr from 0- 220v am i right

I found this in the local electronic store can replace one in the video of ssr dimming( bightness)

The Kincony youtube clip is showing the led dimming driver is more smoothly dimming than the SSR.
Can you please indicate the type of SSR that can be used with Is the KC868- D8 dimming unit to control perfectly the brightness and input and output voltage range dc to ac ?
This is attached one are available in local market 
SSR-40 DA-H i/p 3-32VDC and o/p 90-480 V A/C
Please not the voltage range of the product and the BS output voltage range !
you should chose analog 0-10V control AC 0-230V SSR or AC 0-380V SSR. it's analog SSR, not common SSR.
today we have update the KC868-D8 new firmware, add the option of switch button speed for adjust for different SSR or load type.
here is details: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1172
because different SSR with different lamp together, will have a different startup (lamp begin light) voltage.
Sorry your answer is not clear.
Please advice for the latest SSR type and model that need to be connected to D8 from local maket here after you updated the firmware.
Other question the controller D8 is o/p from 0- 10 VDC not 12 VDC and the SSR that i sent to you to use to control lamps with 220 v, this SSR is SSR-40DA- H

The input is 3- 32 VDC not 0-10A and the o/p is 90- 480 volt not from 0 - 480 v AC while the lamps need max 220B.

This SSR is critical for dimming lighting load then the SSzr need to well clarified.
there are two kinds of SSR. your SSR only for output ON/OFF, can't output different voltage. chose analog 0-10v SSR so that will output AC 0->220V SSR for KC868-D8 dimmer use.
The SSR that work with your dimmer controller is SSR-DV -10 A called a solid state relay voltage regulating series
Thank you
yes, it's another version of SSR.
        Can you please test this famous analog relay SSR-25DA (i/p 3-38 VDC O/P 24- 380 V that is avilable in china and in my country local market and see is it work smoothly on KC868-D8 and confirm this on the forum.

It is very critical to close this issue with kincony dimmer control to extend my DIY after start buying the KinCony on/ off controller to extend with dimmer lighting as one integrated system.
Buying the SSR from china with controller will be huge no. And very convenient to buy the KinCony controller from you and SSR relays from my local market in my country.
Your help is very much appreciated.
Thank you
SSR-25DA not use for KC868-D8 dimmer controller. you must find a 0-10v input SSR.