Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Node-Red-flows for KC868-Hx relay controller with AWS EC2 Cloud Server
maybe you are using the oldest H32 controller.
Yes, In this case I am using the KC868-H32 L (green removable connectors).
I have added switches on HA dashboard and I can control the lights with this, but I cannot get the switch to update the status if the relay is activated by the terminal board. I have added a TCP in node, but there is no way to send that information back to the boolean switch?
for those who have the old relay boards, KC868-Hx and the KC868-HxL, there is a way to command the relays through switches on home assistant and have feedback from the physical switches back to the home assistant dash board, without having to install a node red dashboard and with little use of processor of a raspberry pi 3!

Right now I can't post a screenshot, but if anyone needs help, just post a reply and I might be able to help.
H32L should feedback message when key board pressed. give me your email, i can send to you firmware, you can update it . But you should have ST-Link USB cable.
this is ST-Link USB cable link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33023499...4itemAdapt
you can confirm whether you have this type cable.
Here it goes a screenshot

(11-15-2022, 09:27 PM)admin Wrote: H32L should feedback message when key board pressed. give me your email, i can send to you firmware, you can update it . But you should have ST-Link USB cable.
this is ST-Link USB cable link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33023499...4itemAdapt
you can confirm whether you have this type cable.

My email is: filipe_rod@hotmail.com.

Please send me the firmware for the H32 and H32L, as I have both boards.

Meanwhile I have managed to create a flow in node red, but I guess that with the updated firmware, it will be lighter to operate.

Attached Files Image(s)

email sent, Note: must use ST-link usb cable to update firmware. also have sent the youtube video tour how to update firmware in email.
(11-16-2022, 12:21 AM)admin Wrote: email sent, Note: must use ST-link usb cable to update firmware. also have sent the youtube video tour how to update firmware in email.

Email received, thanks!

With this new firmware, there won't be the need to inject "RELAY-GET_INPUT-255" on the TCP node anymore? Right now, this command is being injected every 2seconds and I am afraid of overheating the relay board processor?

Is there a unique command that returns the input state individually?

This command " RELAY-GET_INPUT-2555" returns the status of all inputs and there is a large combination of decimals depending on many imputs are open/closed.
I want to receive the status of each one individually, but without having to send 32 individual commands (32 inject nodes), each with the command " RELAY-GET_INPUT-255,x"

Cheers
after you download new firmware , whether control relay is work well?
now what problem? can you take a screen photo?