Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lesson9 - integrate KC868-Server to home assistant by MQTT
Hi, I'm stuck with KC868-Server configured in MQTT mode using Home Assistant mosquitto broker.

When I suscribe to the topic I see one first message but then I don't see any other messages when I press the WALL SWITCH

mosquitto_sub -h <IP ADDRESS> -u mqtt -P <PASSWORD> -t server/acf25f1d39adfbeXXXXXXXXX/state
{"relay1":{"on":0},"relay2":{"on":0},"relay3":{"on":0},"relay4":{"on":0},"relay5":{"on":0},"relay6":{"on":0},"relay7":{"on":0},"relay8":{"on":0},"relay9":{"on":0},"relay10":{"on":0},"relay11":{"on":0},"relay12":{"on":0},"relay13":{"on":0},"relay14":{"on":0},"relay15":{"on":0},"relay16":{"on":0},"input1":{"on":0},"input2":{"on":0},"input3":{"on":0},"input4":{"on":0},"input5":{"on":0},"input6":{"on":0},"input7":{"on":0},"input8":{"on":0},"analog1":{"value":0},"analog2":{"value":0},"analog3":{"value":0},"analog4":{"value":0}}

If I change SW trigger output to DISABLE I no longer can turn on or off with wall switch.
If I change SW trigger output to ENABLE I can turn on or off with wall switch
Also noticed that it takes some extra time than working in TCP mode. MQTT is slower (?)

I would appreciate some help.
Thank you
If I change SW trigger output to DISABLE: will feedback mqtt message to broker, because this mode, manager INPUT by home assistant.
If I change SW trigger output to ENABLE: INPUT work with OUTPUT directly without home assistant. suggest you use this mode for your switch panel, so that if home assistant is broken, switch panel also can work well.