Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New DIY Project Support
Sorry you misunderstood my query #67

I'm using the same 128 GB memory stick that we configured before and move the disk to it.
Due to home assistant crash and reinstall drivers and hkme assistant sgain the server usb ports came un activated as intial before.

I repeated the steps that you mentioned before to configure the usb port of rasspery pi but no success.
edit the boot config file (/boot/config.txt) and add:
dtoverlay=dwc2,dr_mode=host
Then reboot the Pi. But not able to use the built-in USB 2.0 ports as before.

Is it clear now? Do you understand?
whether enabled "Advanced Mode" in home assistant?
Yes i enabled but the same issue
I'm not connecting local now , i'm out of local network for a time but ì'm connecting to internet using DNS , if you can help by remote sharing to solve those issues will be much appriciated.
Also i need you to send me what i should always back up that i should do and where to keep it incase of crashing or update window image to my pc in order to not loose what has been done as the situation now.
Can we fix appintment please on anydesk? Let me know the convienient time to you.

Thank you in advance
Exclamation 
(08-30-2022, 11:05 AM)ahmedk4444@yahoo.com Wrote: Yes i enabled but the same issue
I'm not connecting local now , i'm out of local network for a time but ì'm connecting to internet using DNS , if you can help by remote sharing to solve those issues will be much appriciated.
Also i need you to send me what i should always back up that i should do and where to keep it incase of crashing or update window image to my pc in order to not loose what has been done as the situation now.
Can we fix appintment please on anydesk? Let me know the convienient time to you.

Thank you in advance

4 Days until now waiting kincony support for appointment through anydesk to resolve the current issue !!!
Video 
More than 1 month now looking for kincony support
The server usb port is not accessible to move disk to external USB memory, the server memory too small and not able to continue the installation.
Please help urgently , i need any desk remote sharing Monday morning your time, please advise timing to wake up early actually late night Egypt time to resolve the issue.
Thank you