Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"KCS" ADC SENSOR SET UP IN HOME ASSISTANT
(02-20-2023, 06:11 AM)admin Wrote: we will fix this bug, update firmware soon, when have news, i will tell you.

Thank youankyou very much for the quick testing and reply, atleast now i know it was not something i was doing wrong, i will eagerly await the next update Smile

(02-20-2023, 06:11 AM)admin Wrote: we will fix this bug, update firmware soon, when have news, i will tell you.

Thank you very much for the quick testing and reply, atleast now i know it was not something i was doing wrong, i will eagerly await the next update Smile
Yes, we will continue to update the "KCS" firmware.
you can test this V1.0.18 have fixed this bug. here is download firmware: 
.zip   KC868_A8S_V1.0.18.zip (Size: 720.1 KB / Downloads: 129)
mqtt feedback message for analog input range is 0--4095
Thankyou Very much for the quick update and firmware

works perfectly, now the values sent through to MQTT

Thankyou Again
you are welcome.
Good day
Im Using KCS firmware but on the DAC outpu1 I cannot get any voltage reading when I measure the volts. Also in tuya smart if I change the value of the DAC in the slider it tells me failed to save.

What can I do?
which board you are using? need problem details, take a photo of your software screen is better.
Im using the KC868-A6
Here you can see if I adjust the DAC Which I named Pivot speed 2 it tells me save failed 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2149]
maybe it's internet problem, you can switch your mobile phone by wifi or by 4G for a test. we have tested A6 with tuya, all are work fine.

I tried with my phone on 4g and on wifi bit still givea me save fail error