Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice module arduino code for alexa speaker without third platform software
(10-14-2021, 02:29 PM)cris93ita Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 12:04 AM)admin Wrote: Can you try the above arduino code? now we suggest use raspberry pi running Node-Red for alexa or google home. because sinric.com not free now.

Do you have any news about my problem with Alexa Routines?  Shy 
thanks
0615721063Dth

Hello and greetings to Italy from Germany, 

As of now the alexa module has problems since the service it was built on is no longer free of charge.

I suggest you use a raspberry pi with node red. 

If you have problems with the setup i would make a video on how to set up everything from step one. 

Otherwise i could also offer support via TeamViewer. I don't  speak Italian but English is no problem. So of you want just tell me and ill show you what to do.

All you need is a raspberry pi and a sd card plus a sd card reader and the rest is a thing of about an hour to get everything running 

Greetings from the cold Germany
(10-14-2021, 06:33 PM)sleonheart Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 12:04 AM)admin Wrote: Can you try the above arduino code? now we suggest use raspberry pi running Node-Red for alexa or google home. because sinric.com not free now.

thanks
0615721063Dth

As of now the alexa module has problems since the service it was built on is no longer free of charge.

If you have problems with the setup i would make a video on how to set up everything from step one. 

Otherwise i could also offer support via TeamViewer. I don't  speak Italian but English is no problem. So of you want just tell me and ill show you what to do.

All you need is a raspberry pi and a sd card plus a sd card reader and the rest is a thing of about an hour to get everything running 

Hi!
Thank you for your reply!
As you can see from my previous answers, I uploaded the new code on the ESP8266, the single commands work, while if I use the Alexa routines, the board freezes.

Kind regards
Cristian
(10-14-2021, 08:15 PM)cris93ita Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 06:33 PM)sleonheart Wrote:

thanks
0615721063Dth

Hi!
Thank you for your reply!
As you can see from my previous answers, I uploaded the new code on the ESP8266, the single commands work, while if I use the Alexa routines, the board freezes.

Kind regards
Cristian
Hi Cristian, 

After lunchtime ill upload youre code to my esp32 and use the debugger maybe i can fimd the reason i have a few suspisions il take a look after work

Greetings
I have the same problem too

the panel freezes and the keypad does not work.
now if want to use alexa voice control, suggest add raspberry pi or use a old PC to running Node-Red for alexa, because sinric.com not free to use now.
hi everyone i'm have old kincony voice assistant with esp12f 8266. i decide to use it as local network controller but connect with this esp8266 wifi & connect direct to rs232 port ..anyone have the code for this esp8266 Wink ? thank you!

Attached Files Image(s)

https://www.kincony.com/esp8266-source-c...eaker.html
hi..
i have setup the code exactly and the module its connected to my wifi router...but wen i make a discovery device i get no device found..
any help plz..
thank you.
1: do you have a Alexa speaker? 2: do you router have connect with internet?