Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCS Question.
Two questions:

1) Is it possible to have an ADC sensor trigger an Input on an A16 with KCS?
2) Will a KC868-HA work with the A16 over RS485?
1. do you means: ADC senosr just analog input trigger for OUTPUT port?
2. now KC868-HA only use for KC868-H32BS, KC868-H32B Pro controller, maybe in furture will support work with "KCS" firmware.
I actually need to be able to control multiple outputs with a light sensor that is hardwired in my house and is not something I can replace. It is based on a standard 120V photocell with only the black and white wires used.
I need to be able to turn on security lights at dusk and them turn them off at sunrise with the existing photocell. I've attached a diagram which is currently in the house. 
I've been able to get it to work with a XH-M131, but because it uses a relay, it is either on or off. I can't get a pulse to turn off the outputs.

Attached Files Image(s)

do you means, your A16 board no digital input port use by your sensor. so you want use Analog input port with your light sensor? your sensor is dry contact output, no problem, if work with analog input port. just use by ADC, connect with a voltage, such as 5v or 3.3v all ok.
Still doesn't tell me how to link the ADC to an input in order to use the ON/OFF feature of Inputs in the KCS firmware.
your question is not clear. "how to link the ADC" what's "ADC", "ADC" is your light sensor, or "ADC" is our board's analog input???
you should list what you want to do. your blue module ,already can convert your light sensor signal to dry contact (digital) output.
What's ADC? It is from your KCS firmware monitor panel.
Arrow from LightSensor ADC to LightSensor Input is what I would like to connect. 
When the sensor is triggered it is linked (connected) to the LightSensor Input to control whatever outputs I want.

See attached.

Attached Files Image(s)

let your small blue module (you have posted photo) relay output terminal: COM and NO connect to our board's digital input is ok.