Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
firmware KC868-A4S
Where can I find the KINCONY firmware for the KC868-A4S board? the software for the KC868-A4 board has no LAN communication ...
the "KCS" firmware for KC868-A4S under developing, will release in furture. now you can use by arduino code or ESPHome for home assistant.
(03-29-2023, 10:48 PM)admin Wrote: the "KCS" firmware for KC868-A4S under developing, will release in furture. now you can use by arduino code or ESPHome for home assistant.

Hello, thank you very much for the support, my question is as follows. Currently, I have the KC868-A4S board and I am working directly with Arduino managing the relays and others. I also have my GSM 2G module with which I remotely control the activation of the relays and also making calls. My question is the following: Does the Filmware KCS include the integration with text messages, calls and so on using the GSM module attached on the board? as it would be a disadvantage to be able to use the KCS functionalities but removing the GSM module functionalities. Thank you very much for your answer.
we will release "KCS" V2 , that will support GSM module control by SMS or Tuya 4G, now just need waitting.
(06-08-2023, 01:01 AM)admin Wrote: we will release "KCS" V2 , that will support GSM module control by SMS or Tuya 4G, now just need waitting.

Hello, any update about firmware  "KCS" V2?
this month will release it.