Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to set firmware kc868-h32b
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']If you are looking to set the firmware for the KC868-H32B device, as a professional proofreader in Canada I love to share something. here's a general guide to get you started. Begin by downloading the latest firmware from the manufacturer's website. Connect the KC868-H32B to your computer using a USB cable, ensuring a stable connection. Put the device into firmware update mode as per the provided instructions. Install the firmware update tool on your computer and open it. Select the downloaded firmware file within the tool and start the update process. Be patient and let the tool complete the update without any interruptions. Once finished, you'll be all set with the updated firmware for your KC868-H32B device. For detailed and device-specific instructions, consult the user manual or reach out to the manufacturer's support channels.
[/font]
How long should it take for H32B to install new firmware? A minute, ten minutes, what?
download firmware just about 1 minutes.
I downloaded the firmware, uploaded it to the H32B and after that pressed "Run" on the installer. After that I waited for 2-3 minutes and nothing else happened. I disconnected the RS-usb-cable and now I can't connect to H32B, it doesn't respond to pressing reset button on the device etc.
can you upload your H32B to old firmware (BIN file size <128k) for a test? maybe your board need update BOOTLOADER by Jlink USB cable. new BOOTLOADER will support >128K size firmware.
Yes, version 4.44 (if I remember correctly) worked fine.
so if you want to use newest firmware, need to update BOOTLOADER by jlink firstly. then you download BIN file via USB-RS232 cable.