Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Automation design
Question:

Dear Sirs,

I'm building a new house of about 300 m2 and I would like to apply wired home automation but also to be prepared for the future.
I've estimated to have about wired 150 IO's.

My specs:
- About 25 multi-button switches (to control lights, blinds, AC and Ventilation)
- About 35 groups of Led lighting (on-off) and 6 dimmer Led strips
- 5 garden watering points
- 1 Garage door
- 1 Car Entry Gate
- 1 Video Door
- Pool System (pump, chemical control)
- Alarm System
- 11 Door Contacts
- Some reserves
- 1 Centralized Display to control all the house (trough PoE)
- Wireless connection through Zigbee, Z-Wave, EnOcean (last as option)
- Possibility to control it from outside my house

I've seen your system and I've really liked but I've some questions regarding the maximum IO's available and if it's possible to put 2 or 3 systems communicating to each other (for example, 1 controller on the ground floor, another on the 1st and another on the 2nd floor)

Please, can you give me details about how your system can help me to achieve to my goals?
For the moment, the only way that I've found to achieve my goal is through KNX (for me too expensive) or using PLC's but these ones very limited to enter through Zigbee or Z-Wave).

Thank you and best regards,
Answer:

Hello!

we suggest use wired solution, not use wireless product, wired products is stable than wireless solution, because now your house is new, so you that put new wire.
if you have 150 IO. no problem, all our controller is independent, just connect to your router by ethernet cable or wifi is ok. one software you can add many controller. if you have 105 IO, you can use KC868-H32B 32 relay controller. 150/32=5pcs is ok.  just you need to calculate the board for curtain or garage, because 1 motor need use 2 relays.
such as controller1 install in floor-1.
such as controller2 install in floor-2.
such as controller3 install in floor-3.
every controller connect to your router.
Hi all! If there are users of the Ajax security system here, did you also receive an invitation to a free online event? I understand that they will show new devices ... Maybe someone is interested.