Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Connect using the Application KC868-H32
Photo 
Dear Kincony. 

My COL and H32 boards are connected via WiFi. They are both connected via the RS232 cable. I have taken the screenshots but unable to display them on the page as such i have zip them up as attachment.

My issue is i am able to switch on the relay using the SCB Application but when i use the KC868-H32 application it does not work. Is my configuration on the VISCOM correct? I want to be able to switch relays on in the LAN environment and the WAN environment using either applications.

Also, when it comes necessary to run the SCB application i must be able to use that also especially if i want to use the IFTTT.

Please help

Regards
Subas

Attached Files
.zip   help.zip (Size: 946.73 KB / Downloads: 276)
Thank You

Regards
Subas
1. Your KC868-COL setting is correct. KC868-COL use vircom to set network.
2. Your KC868-H32B is new "B" series new version relay controller, it never use vircom again. you can see your H32B's IP in router or use IP scan tool to find the H32B's ip. Then use ip login in computer web browser. H32B have ethernet and wifi. i suggest you can set one is for "TCP Server" mode, so that can work in LAN local network, another is set to "UDP" , so that connect to KinCony's cloud server for remote control relay by KinCony smart home phone APP.
KC868-H32B can work in LAN and WAN at the same time.
here is details for KC868-H32B: https://www.kincony.com/how-to-use-kc868...oller.html
(08-01-2021, 01:07 PM)admin Wrote: 1. Your KC868-COL setting is correct. KC868-COL use vircom to set network.
2. Your KC868-H32B is new "B" series new version relay controller, it never use vircom again. you can see your H32B's IP in router or use IP scan tool to find the H32B's ip. Then use ip login in computer web browser. H32B have ethernet and wifi. i suggest you can set one is for "TCP Server" mode, so that can work in LAN local network, another is set to "UDP" , so that connect to KinCony's cloud server for remote control relay by KinCony smart home phone APP.
KC868-H32B can work in LAN and WAN at the same time.
here is details for KC868-H32B: https://www.kincony.com/how-to-use-kc868...oller.html

Dear Kincony Admin.

Ok understood, I did a scan and did NOT find the Relay controller on Wifi as such i may need to reset the Relay Controller. Only see the COL.
Let me do as you have said. 

Also Admin, Can you show me how to attached PNG or JPEG on the Forum Page. When i click to attached picture on this forum it ask for URL. Can you show me how to attached pictures?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
press "New Reply" button, Click or drop some files here to upload... after you uploaded the photo, need to click "insert to post" button, then will add your photo to the article.