Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
display COL status
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to use a small display that warns of the status of the outputs or inputs of COL.
in the photo I put a led (far right) that warns me of a condition (lack of pellets in the boiler). but I would like a small lcd or display, maybe settable. is there anything compatible?

Attached Files Image(s)

how about this panel on the wall?
[Image: kbox-tablet-1_pix1000.jpg]
it is a bit too much, something finer that integrates into the wall plates. even with less information, 3 or 4 are enough for me.
you can use a 86mm*86mm size HMI , program by yourself to read any state of KC868-COL.
here, this is interesting.
which display can I use and how can I program it?
you can search many HMI device by online store.
I resume the discussion, as I would like to integrate optical signaling into the house.

I would like a small display like this: https://it.aliexpress.com/item/100500348...pt=glo2ita

is it possible to connect it directly to COL and display a certain writing for a certain input/output? if yes, how? is there a tutorial?
no, can't directly, it's a IIC bus display, you need to write program code. acutally COL not have a IIC extender.
is there any small display that COL can control by itself?
if you use home assistant software, you can install it in any android small pad.