Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-H32B V4.35 new firmware update
improvement:

Enable Wifi and Ethernet use MQTT at the same time. Now you can use KC868-H32B connect to two different MQTT broker. Every relay output or input port state changed, will send message to 2 MQTT brokers.

download the ZIP file , unzip update the bin file for KC868-H32B relay controller by USB-RS232 cable.

.zip   Relay32_V435_210807.zip (Size: 45.13 KB / Downloads: 278)
firmware update tool download: https://www.kincony.com/download/KC868-C...loader.zip
Hello,

since the update i have problem with the Relay Setting.

I save 20 relays to be Momentary, it's not working for all of them. Don't save (it's unchecked for instance 4 out of 20).

Next day i see that 15 out of 20 are unchecked also.

I do the whole proceedure again and the same think happens.
whether old verison is work well, only V4.35 have problem?
(08-24-2021, 01:01 PM)admin Wrote: whether old verison is work well, only V4.35 have problem?

Not sure cause we installed 2 weeks ago and today we start making the automations.
ok, our engineer will confirm it , if have problem, will fix it.
(08-24-2021, 05:47 AM)papakigr Wrote: Hello,

since the update i have problem with the Relay Setting.

I save 20 relays to be Momentary, it's not working for all of them. Don't save (it's unchecked for instance 4 out of 20).

Next day i see that 15 out of 20 are unchecked also.

I do the whole proceedure again and the same think happens.

Hello, my friend
The firmware we are talking about is H32B_V4.35
When you select a bunch of relays to start the Momentary Time, then if you turn those relays on they'll close at the Time they're set. And when you enter the web viewing state, these relays will still be selected.          But when you change the working mode with the Emode-Button(for example use the button to change the work mode from UDP to tcp server), all the relays that are set to Momentary Time will be cancelled. These relays will not be selected.