Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MQTT connect but no data
Hello, i see that the COLB is connected to the MQTT broker but i don't receive any data.

When i connect to the local pc software i see that the device working (have data).

What should i do?
(08-16-2021, 05:18 PM)papakigr Wrote: Hello, i see that the COLB is connected to the MQTT broker but i don't receive any data.

When i connect to the local pc software i see that the device working (have data).

What should i do?

Hi,

Use MQTT explorer to debug the messages and get a better idea of what is going on.
Messages are published under relay32.

Good luck!
you should enable the "AutoReport" function in PC software firstly, then MQTT will have message auto upload.
Thanks!
Did you managed to resolve your issue? I have the same situation. COLB send only data for digital sensors, not for temperature and analog sensors. Autoreport is  turned on and after COLB restart sends data for a single time, then nothing (only digital sensor values).
do you have set the threshold value firstly?
(01-01-2022, 02:01 PM)admin Wrote: do you have set the threshold value firstly?

That was the problem. Now it's working like a charm. Thank you. 
Did you succeeded to add 1 phase power meter reading with mqtt on COLB device?
use Node-Red can read energy meter and feedback to home assistant.
(01-03-2022, 12:50 PM)admin Wrote: use Node-Red can read energy meter and feedback to home assistant.

Do you have a link to this flow? I'm not really a Node-Red expert  Undecided
it's not easy. need to write code. i think you can chose some wifi energy meter so that support MQTT directly.