Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions about products and solutions Mega project
Hello, how are you?
I have some questions about your products and solutions that you provide for smart projects, especially mega projects?

Do you have solutions for Mega projects such as universities and hospitals and administrative projects , where there are a large number of electrical distribution panels and large electrical loads.

What is the maximum number of controllers that can be installed together on software
and hardware?
How many controllers can be connected with one COLB?
- What are your solutions for different air conditioners such as shellers and VRV packages... especially in mega projects? not on or off only ?
Is there a software to run all the controllers in very large projects on one computer ?
What is the life time of your products? And what about maintenance?
Warranty on the supplied equipment and technical support?
A large project is just a summary of several small projects. The key lies in the system architecture you design.

hardware in no limit for how many controller to use, but if you use in universities and hospitals and administrative projects, you should to design a software platform and create the local server. We also have products use in school and university, also there is a server in school that have static fixed IP address. Then customer will design the application or webpage according to customer's needs. On different occasions, the function of the program is different.

suggest use COLB or relay controller all connect to a server, create applicaton on server. no almost no limit number for controller.

air conditioner VRV device, suggest control by RS485 by modbus.

some of our customers used our controller for 7-8 years without any problem. if controller have any problem , we supply remote help for hardware repair and software. Technical support is the most important for project.
Thank you for your cooperation and answers
Can you provide me with some information about your products that are used in such projects in universities and schools, whether software and hardware with pictures, and also provide me with prices?
your solutions to control the rest of the different types of air conditioners?
This is my company email
eng_elec@aghgroup.com
engrezk@gmail.com
here are some case for school and University Laboratory: (sorry, in our Chinese webpage)
https://www.hificat.com/news/information/1285.html
https://www.hificat.com/news/research/1008.html