Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kincony Controller Application "AND/"OR" Statement

dear admin

I need some help. please explain how do you place a "AND" statement "OR" statement in the Kincony Controller Application as attached?

My example would be:-

1. Run the pump (Relay 32) for 2min AND if Water Float is empty shutoff pump (Relay 32)

I can find the "AND" statement "OR" statement on the application.

Thank you

Regards
Subas
Thank You

Regards
Subas
IF command list all is "AND" logical. if you add IF command list for A , B, C. that means A and B and C
if you create two IFTTT command, that is "OR", such as you create IFTTT command number-1 and number-2. number-1 and number-2 IFTTT command is "OR" logical.
(10-18-2021, 11:32 AM)admin Wrote: IF command list all is "AND" logical. if you add IF command list for A , B, C. that means A and B and C
if you create two IFTTT command, that is "OR", such as you create IFTTT command number-1 and number-2. number-1 and number-2 IFTTT command is "OR" logical.

Dear Admin.

Thank you for the answers.
Do you have a YouTube video on these "AND" / "OR" commands?

Regards
Thank You

Regards
Subas
now not have this video , if you want, we can make a video tour.
(10-19-2021, 10:05 AM)admin Wrote: now not have this video , if you want, we can make a video tour.

Dear Admin.

If you can make a very short video showing a Temperature sensor and a Digital In will be perfect. 

For example, 

a) IF Temp is above 30deg C "AND" Digital Input (DI) is a "1" then Relay32 "OPEN" 

b) IF Temp is above 30deg C "OR" Digital Input (DI) is a "1" then Relay31 "OPEN"

Regards
Thank You

Regards
Subas
now the DI is judge by rising level or falling level means trigger.
such as :a) IF Temp is above 30deg C "AND" Digital Input (DI) is ↑ THEN trigger. whether OK?
b) IF Temp is above 30deg C "OR" Digital Input (DI) is a ↑ then Relay31 "OPEN" whether OK?