Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A16 flash problem
just download KCS firmware , then directly to use board, why download arduino code again?
Because the Lan wire is not identified. I think if I put another sketch, the lan wire will be identified. I started from the beginning. I loaded only the KCS_KC868_A16_V2.1.9.bin file according to the instructions. There is a wifi network. Lan cable shows as "Unidentified Network".
I also changed the IP address in the Lan properties to: 192.168.1.200
255.255.255.0 but no change.

Attached Files Image(s)

do you let A16 connect to your router by network cable? or you use network cable connect A16 with your computer directly?
(11-26-2023, 11:21 AM)admin Wrote: do you let A16 connect to your router by network cable? or you use network cable connect A16 with your computer directly?

The laptop is connected to the board with a usb to lan adapter.
no, you should let your A16 and computer connect to same router.
(11-27-2023, 10:45 AM)admin Wrote: no, you should let your A16 and computer connect to same router.

The connection to the Lan wire was successful through the router. Thank you.

I want to solder wires to the switches of the Hardi hc2500 control panel and connect them to the relays of this board.
How can I wire together this board with AgIO v5.7 to make the relays work.

Attached Files Image(s)

sorry, i don't know your hc2500 control panel how it works. maybe you need confirm with the supplier, how to connect a extend relay board, whether have some interface for integration.