Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A32 24VDC input voltage acceptable to Optocopplers?
Hi,
im currently building a house with automation. While searching I stumbled upen your system wich I really do appreciate cause it looks like exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to start with the A32 for first tests. Question is: in germany we're used to use 24VDC for automation. For the outputs it's not a problem as i will use own couple relais.
Question is:
Are the inputs tolerant to 24VDC? Or can they be if I use additional resistors? Datasheet of the EL357 says 80V is fine but I'm not sure if it is FET inputs and want to be sure before ordering.
Thank you and keep on your good work! Really like!
A32 power supply use by DC12v , if you must want to use DC24v, you can chose A32M + extend relay module (KC868-E16v2: use 24v relay).
if board's power supply is dc24v, so that digital input port suport 24V/0V for logical "0" and "1".
if board's power supply is dc12v, so that digital input port suport 12V/0V for logical "0" and "1".
Hi,
thanks for your fast answer. I got it wrong "dry contacts" means the inputs do have internal pullups and have to be pulled to logical gnd to signal. Nevermind, my bad. I now already put my order on ali. If things work out as I feel they will do we will share a lot of business in soon future Smile 
best regards
ok, thanks.
(06-29-2023, 06:54 PM)warlord666 Wrote: Hi,
thanks for your fast answer. I got it wrong "dry contacts" means the inputs do have internal pullups and have to be pulled to logical gnd to signal. Nevermind, my bad. I now already put my order on ali. If things work out as I feel they will do we will share a lot of business in soon future Smile 
best regards

Hello, i am trying my A32 board and can´t work with the digital inputs. 
I need to chage anything in the code to enable the digital inputs ? 
To use the digital Inputs is only conecting the Input to the ground or do a need o to use 12v to activate the input? 

Best Regards
Reinaldo Ribeiro

Attached Files Image(s)

only need digital input short with GND, not need 12v. what software you will use? home assistant?
(06-29-2023, 06:54 PM)warlord666 Wrote: Hi,
best regards

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. No worries about the confusion on "dry contacts" – we all have those moments! I've already placed my order on AliExpress. If things go as expected, it seems like we could be doing a lot of business together in the near future. ?

Best regards.
ok, thanks.