Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A16 flash problem
? take a screen photo of your error
(11-20-2023, 10:46 AM)admin Wrote: ? take a screen photo of your error

Attached Files Image(s)

do you have installed USB driver: https://www.kincony.com/download/CH341SER.zip
(11-20-2023, 10:30 PM)admin Wrote: do you have installed USB driver: https://www.kincony.com/download/CH341SER.zip

Attached Files Image(s)

change another USB cable, lower your baud rate of serial port.
make sure not use USB HUB with your computer, just use USB-C cable connect your board with PC directly.
(11-21-2023, 10:18 AM)admin Wrote: change another USB cable, lower your baud rate of serial port.
make sure not use USB HUB with your computer, just use USB-C cable connect your board with PC directly.

115200 speed is the lowest that can be selected. The cable is your original. Same thing with another wire. The wire is connected directly to the board, without any transitions. Is it possible to connect remotely? It will take you a few minutes to connect and adopt the settings like a pro.
1. Do you have connected DC12v power supply for KC868-A16?
2. if you installed RF433M module, please remove it when download firmware.
take a photo of your board, how you wire.
(11-21-2023, 11:46 PM)admin Wrote: 1. Do you have connected DC12v power supply for KC868-A16?
2. if you installed RF433M module, please remove it when download firmware.
take a photo of your board, how you wire.

Good morning. After removing the RF modul, the program recorded. I'll try to record skits later.

Attached Files Image(s)

it's ok now, just remove RF module when download.
Hello. I started from the beginning. I loaded the KCS_KC868_A16_V2.1.9.bin file according to the instructions. There is a wifi network. Lan cable shows as "Unidentified Network" and sketch "Failed....".

Attached Files Image(s)