Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: analog sensor 0-5V COL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning,

I wanted to know which sensors can be used for the analog inputs of COL. from the textbook it says 0-5V, but often the sensors are resistive.

I would need to monitor a temperature from 0 to 100 degrees.

thank you
analog input of COL is DC 0-5V. if you want monitor temperature from 0 - 100 degrees, you can use DS18B20 connect to COL, COL support 5 channel of DS18B20 sensor. DS18B20 sensor detect temperature from -55----125 degrees, enough for you to use.
I have already engaged all 5 temperature channels. Can DS18B20 be used on 0-5V channels?
are there any other solutions?
if you already used DS18B20 for 5 pcs, i think you can connect any analog 0-5v sensor to your AI ports. here is link can be used:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40012192...691eqTi4hD
the analog inputs of COL work using the + 5vdc to power and receiving the 0-5v variation on the other pin?
if so I could use another DS18B20 giving gnd and + 5v separately, and sending the sengale in input to pin AI of col?

I have already purchased two of the sensors posted but I need them for something else
no, DS18B20 is digital output temperature sensor, not "analog output" type.
some sensor is 5v for power, some sensor is 12v for power. if you already have used 5pcs of DS18B20, now only can use analog type sensor for extend.
Hello,
I still have problems with analog sensors.
I bought DHTM-02S (analog sensor for temperature and humidity) and TMP36 (analog temperature sensor).

I connected the power supplies on the + 5v and gnd pins of COL. the analog output of the sensor on A1 + of COL.

with both sensors if I measure with the tester I have 0.6V on the analog channel.
I tried to change the coefficient from COL but I can't set them correctly.

is the analog output of the sensor on A1 + correct?

can you help me?
thank you
Do you using KC868-COL or KC868-COLB? you can take a photo of your device.
use KC868-COL. attached photos. you can see the sensors connected to the 5v power supply and the input signals on AI1 and AI3.
"coefficient" is use for UI window to display, not for sensor setting. You should chose DC 0-5v analog output type sensor.
Pages: 1 2