Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: KC868-D8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
I have a question about KC868-D8 in server mode
Is it correct that I don't receive command if I close any digital input on the board?
I think that a client connected to the KC868-D8 should be receive a command (or string) about output variation
thank you
if KC868-D8 work in "MQTT", the digital input close, then KC868-D8 should be receive a command (or string) about output variation by payload.
if KC868-D8 work in "TCP Server", will not auto update when digital input close.
(05-06-2022, 12:50 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]if KC868-D8 work in "MQTT", the digital input close, then KC868-D8 should be receive a command (or string) about output variation by payload.
if KC868-D8 work in "TCP Server", will not auto update when digital input close.

I think is not correct but thank you in any case
need read state manual send command.
(05-07-2022, 12:35 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]need read state manual send command.

sorry for my late reply
I can't ask the output state continuously, It should be the server that send to client every status chang of analog output like for other server (CLOB,H32B...etc..) otherwise I can't monitoring the system
thank you
do you using MQTT with KC868-D8?
(08-03-2022, 03:09 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]do you using MQTT with KC868-D8?

no, KC868-D8 is in server mode and I use it with tcp command
you can send read state command for every 500ms. D8 when dimmer brightness changed , only auto feedback to MQTT.
(08-03-2022, 10:56 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]you can send read state command for every 500ms. D8 when dimmer brightness changed , only auto feedback to MQTT.

if no way to get auto report no problem, but I continue to don't understand the why others device in server mode works correctly and this device no
thank you very much for you support
because we mainly update it for MQTT.
Pages: 1 2