Smart Home Automation Forum

Full Version: How many expansions does it support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening, I have not purchased the product yet, but I am very interested. I have some doubts about the KC868-A16 model, namely:

How many relay expansions does it support connected to the bus?
How many relay expansions does it support connected via Ethernet cable?

I ask you this because I have to install them in different places in my house.

Thanks in advance.
if you want install to many different places, you can chose some small channel ethernet relay module. such as KC868-A2, KC868-A4S, KC868-A8, so that place in any room, just need connect to your router by network cable is ok. all board use by one same software.
Hi, so could I install only KC868-A2, KC868-A4S, KC868-A6, KC868-A8 in the various places by connecting them to the internet and integrating them on the home assistant without taking the KC868-A16?

Thank you
yes, you are right, that is flexible, every board only need connect ethernet cable. just all network cable in one local network.
Hi, thanks so much for the information... I'll make the purchase!
Hi, but can I use the 16 digital inputs with a home assistant without controlling the relays on board the KC868-A16 board?

Meaning what:

When the digital IN1 is closed, when programming a scenario on the home assistant I would like it to energize a relay on another board...

I can?

Thank you
sure, if without home assistant, use KCS v2 firmware, also can do that.