Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet communication failures
Hello,
I would like to present the following problem.
I have four Kincon controllers of the following type:
2 pcs.  KC868-AIO
2 pcs.  KC868-A8
Problems related to loss of communication in one KC868-A8 controller
The other drivers do not have this type of problem and work stably
Both KC868-AIO controllers have the same network configuration saved in the controller memory.
I wonder what could be the reason for the loss of Ethernet communication if at the same time the other controllers are working stably.

Attached Files Image(s)

can you test A8 by wifi for some days, check whether wifi is work well, only have problem with ethernet.
Switching communication from Ethernet to WiFi will be a problem because there is no good signal in the place where it is built.
The Ethernet communication loss issue affects the KC868-AIO controller
I don't understand why I have to do these tests for the A8 you are writing about - they work stably
Soon I will receive a new KC868-AIO controller that I bought in your store
I think I will probably replace it with a new one and see how the new one works.
For me, if something is damaged in hardware, it doesn't always work, and in these circumstances it occasionally stops working and after some time it works again.
It's a strange situation for me, the first time I meet one

Sorry for the mistake, at the beginning I wrote that the problem concerns the A8 driver, but in fact it concerns KC868-AIO

I'm sorry for misleading you
my means, just for a testing whether wifi work well. so that can know the issure deeply.
To confirm whether the problem I described earlier occurred only in one installation and concerns only one KC868-AIO controller, I decided to test the KC868-H32B controller at home.
After a few days of testing, I noticed that communication failures were occurring the same way.
For example, I show in the screenshot that the NIPPY driver and the raspberry server worked stably at the same time.
What could be the reason that only the Kincony controller loses communication?

Attached Files Image(s)

do you use KC868-AIO by ESPHome? Do you have tested with wifi?