Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection
#11
(09-27-2026, 12:17 AM)admin Wrote: can you use another PC to test?
Alternatively, please run the exe file with administrator privileges

I don't have another PC currently but will try that when I can. I tried running with admin privileges but that didn't make any difference unfortunately.
Reply
#12
do you usb-rs485 adapter bought from kincony?
can you take a photo of your usb-rs485 adapter.
Reply
#13
(09-27-2026, 06:15 AM)admin Wrote: do you usb-rs485 adapter bought from kincony?
can you take a photo of your usb-rs485 adapter.

I used this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006672878029.html  Given it shows up in Device Manager, and worked for updating the ARM firmware, it seems like it is working fine?
Reply
#14
maybe you can use another pc to test, will know the result.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)