Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A6 ESP32 home automation relay module released!
(05-02-2022, 12:28 AM)admin Wrote: new KC868-A8S will based on KC868-A8, but add RS485, RGBW LED, buzzer, GSM SIM800L on the board. no RTC. A8S will have 8 manual control buttons on the PCB.
if people like I2C extend board for extend hardware resource, we can design and make it.

1. Very good news if GMS will be able to used automatically as a back-up connection for internet fiber and integrated with home assistant.
I suggest to integrate as extension the led strip integration and allow customer to make the setting between several types: RGBW or RGB-CCT ...
Do you have an estimated release date/month?

2. In this case I assume there are no plans for an E8S (similar to E16S)?

3. In general, on all PCBs (Server, A8/16, E16S), I like your approach and suggest to continue on making make more connections possible as additional plug-in extensions for all PCBs (so that customers can add the functionality, only if needed) while keeping a lower cost of main PCB. 

4. Similar extension are needed also for existing PCB (already purchased).
-  For example I would like to add SIM back-up option on KC868-Server with CM4 and HA.
-  And similar I would like to add LoRa on A8 or A16.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KC868-A6 ESP32 home automation relay module released! - by bogdan_0 - 05-23-2022, 08:54 AM