Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alexa_master_Arduino
Good afternoon, I would like to ask for your support to be able to load the software to my KC868 I also have the voice module ESP8266 and SINRIC to be able to activate the 32 outputs of the KC868 through the Mobile and through Alexa
  I would like to see if you can support me on how to load it with Arduino IDE since with (Voice-Module-Config) I did not have success

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NR2Ndxx...sp=sharing

I replaced in the code: ************ with my data from my SINRIC account

#define MyApiKey "*****MY ID SINRIC*****" // TODO: Change to your sinric API Key. Your API Key is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define MySSID "************" // TODO: Change to your Wifi network SSID
#define MyWifiPassword "***********" // TODO: Change to your Wifi network password

#define Relay1 "**********" // Device ID of Relay1 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay2 "***********" // Device ID of Relay2 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay3 "***********" // Device ID of Relay3 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay4 "***********" // Device ID of Relay4 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay5 "***********" // Device ID of Relay5 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay6 "***********" // Device ID of Relay6 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay7 "***********" // Device ID of Relay7 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay8 "***********" // Device ID of Relay8 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay9 "***********" // Device ID of Relay9 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay10 "***********" // Device ID of Relay10 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay11 "***********" // Device ID of Relay11 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay12 "***********" // Device ID of Relay12 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay13 "***********" // Device ID of Relay13 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay14 "***********" // Device ID of Relay14 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay15 "***********" // Device ID of Relay15 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay16 "***********" // Device ID of Relay16 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay17 "***********" // Device ID of Relay17 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay18 "***********" // Device ID of Relay18 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay19 "***********" // Device ID of Relay19 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay20 "***********" // Device ID of Relay20 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay21 "***********" // Device ID of Relay21 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay22 "***********" // Device ID of Relay22 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay23 "***********" // Device ID of Relay23 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay24 "***********" // Device ID of Relay24 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay25 "***********" // Device ID of Relay25 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay26 "***********" // Device ID of Relay26 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay27 "***********" // Device ID of Relay27 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay28 "***********" // Device ID of Relay28 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay29 "***********" // Device ID of Relay29 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay30 "***********" // Device ID of Relay30 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay31 "***********" // Device ID of Relay31 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard
#define Relay32 "***********" // Device ID of Relay32 , which is displayed on sinric.com dashboard

could provide the libraries since some versions vary.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vjwkgDT...sp=sharing

This is the type of card I am selecting.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K6f3oMS...sp=sharing

I get this error trying to quote it.

Error compilando para la tarjeta NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module).

thank you very much in advance for your support

Attached Files
.zip   master_Alexa.zip (Size: 5.94 KB / Downloads: 257)

Messages In This Thread
alexa_master_Arduino - by Tavo - 09-13-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by admin - 09-14-2021, 12:16 AM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by Tavo - 09-17-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by admin - 09-18-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by elconfa - 09-28-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by Tavo - 10-07-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: alexa_master_Arduino - by sleonheart - 09-28-2021, 02:07 PM