Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlling Shutter and curtain Motors using wifi touch button swith rectangle size
I had one of this to my master bedroom shutter it is the standard rectangle shape in Egypt from sonoff brand.
It is wifi connect to rf remote or sonoff mobile apps i need to use one app for everything do you able your kincony mobile app work on sonoff wifi? Or do you have touch button 3 position to shutter/ curtain up and down and stop.
Note each floor has 1 circuit 220 volt to all floor shutters and the current control manual rocker switch beside each curtain, it is mandatory to use wifi switch to connect wireless to mobile apos.
Also please tell me how many of this wifi switches can work with confusion and  interruption because i had 12 shutters

Attached Files Image(s)

KinCony application can't work with Sonoff wifi device.
you can connect curtain motor to relay controller, use wall switch panel connect to "switch terminal board", every motor will use two relay output. switch panel one button for OPEN, one button for CLOSE. "switch termial board" have two work mode. if you want to work with curtain or motor type product, just set to "motor" mode. so that when you press OPEN button on switch panel, relay1 ON, relay2 OFF, press CLOSE button on switch panel, relay1 OFF, relay2 ON, when motor is running, press any button will STOP, just relay1 OFF, relay2 OFF.
I need this switch beside each shutter Wifi no space to pull wires to connect to the switch terminal board
ok, you can chose wifi+RF433MHz switch panel, so that KinCony's KC868-G gateway can send "EV1527" RF wireless signal, many RF panel can learn this signal.
Sorry not clear the answer
1- I want wireless switch rectangle standard size with up, down and stop fed by 220 v from floor switchboard and connecter to shutter motor.
2- Connect this wireless switch to controller wireless ,simply like Sonoff swith i attached but kincony brand to work on the same app with lighting.
ok, you can use sonoff switch. just let KC868-G kincony's RF controller send RF433M or 315MHz signal to your sonoff switch panel, try to learn signal from KC868-G, because KC868-G send RF signal by kincony's phone app.
Actually i need to do the opposite the KC868- G need to learn the RF siginal/ wifi link to each wirless switch panel of SONOFF, am i right?
If answer is yes then how? And how many KC868-G unit do i need to control 3 floors / rooms to control AV RfF remote control , friendland wireless burglar alarm, A/Cs, garage gate outdoor, home theater AV recievers, etc
1. not KC868-G to learn, KC868-G to send signal , your sonoff switch panel to learn.
2. KC868-G can send RF signal and IR signal to control TV, air condition or any "IR" device.
How many KC868-G do i need per floor per room to control A/C split ,TV,etc.
Remember the AC for big room say it has 3 AC fan unit all are working on the same RF siginal code and may be you need to swich on 2 fans unit out of 3.
if by IR, just let there is no obstacle between KC868-G and the air conditioner.
everyone at leater need one KC868-G, because infrared signals cannot penetrate walls。