Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiry about Internal Diameter of CT for kc868-m16v2
Dear Kincony team,

the kc868-m16v2 device. I have a question regarding the inner diameter of the CT (Current Transformer) for this device.

Currently, I have a cable with a cross-sectional area of 240 square millimeters, and I would like to know if it is compatible with the kc868-m16v2 device. Specifically, I would like to know if the inner diameter of the CT included with the device will be sufficient for this cable.

I would also like to mention that I have another cable with a cross-sectional area of 500 square millimeters. If the answer to my previous query is "no," could you please provide me with a suitable CT device for these cables with an appropriate inner diameter? I would appreciate clarification on this matter.

I appreciate your assistance in addressing this issue. I look forward to receiving your prompt response. Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.

Best regards,
The CT sensor is not related to the diameter of your wire, but to your load current. Different CT sensors have different load current ranges, and you only need to select the correct range sensor.
here are some different range of CT sensor you can use:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005527700418.html
Regarding your first question about the cable with a cross-sectional area of 240 square millimeters, we would like to inform you that the inner diameter of the CT included with the KC868-M16V2 device may not be sufficient to accommodate this cable. The KC868-M16V2 device typically comes with CTs that are designed for smaller cable sizes. Therefore, it is recommended to use CTs that match the size of the cables for accurate current measurements and proper functionality of the device.