Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why relay controller can't add to phone app again?
One relay controller only can add to one phone app account, if you want to add to another phone account, you need "delete host" in phone app "Host Manager" menu firstly. If you want to more people use one controller, you can use account authorization function set by administrator. How to do this, you can see our YouTube channel video.
(10-28-2020, 04:00 AM)admin Wrote: One relay controller only can add to one phone app account, if you want to add to another phone account, you need "delete host" in phone app "Host Manager" menu firstly. If you want to more people use one controller, you can use account authorization function set by administrator. How to do this, you can see our YouTube channel video.

Hi, I uninstalled the application without deleting the host. Then I reinstalled the application, but I can not add the device.
because you have already add the host the your one account, so now you need to login your old account, delete host, then your controller can add to another new account again.
I tried to log in to the old account, but I do not remember the credentials. I tried to retrieve them but I could not because I probably did not have a phone number registered in the application.
take a photo of your controller QRcode send to our email: hificat@163.com we will reply to you.