Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H32B and 32 input panel stops communicating
Hi, I have a problem with one of my setups. H32B and input panel stops communicating after 6-10 tries.
After deset it is ok gor 6-10 tries and then stops.

We changed the input panel and it is the same problem. Communicating with Home assistant and mode red is working, Just the connection with panel and contoller.
H32B was not replaced.

Any suggestions?
how H32B output connect to your load? relay output connect to lamp? or connect with AC contactor?
It connects to the lamp directly.
can you take some photo or videos to us, then we can check. you can send to whatsapp number: +86-15381188302
Hi,

I have figured this one out.
I had this controller set up before MQTT settings, so I used NodeRed and flows. I would like to avoid the reconfiguring to MQTT.
It seems that after MQTT upgrade, when the workmode is set to TCP server the comunication between input panel and the controller stops working as described earlier in the thread.
When the workmode is set to MQTT, TCP client or UDP, the input panel works, but the nodered communication does not(I know that is shouldnt work in these three workmodes).

Any suggestions?
if you use MQTT , you can update your Node-Red flows by mqtt, not by TCP Server, MQTT's input feedback is better than TCP Server. You just update your flows use by MQTT for output and input, it will be good.