Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to setup/begin KC868-COLW logical controller
Dear Admin

i need help on the KC868-COLW logical controller. in my house i was using IP 192.168.1.xxx. When i purchase the KC868-COLW logical controller i did the setup. It has been some time since i set it up. I now need to do a reset as the KC868-COLW logical controller as it is now in a new location and the router is now using IP 192.168.8.xxx.

If i reset the KC868-COLW logical controller, how do i get access to the KC868-COLW logical controller to configure the WiFi to access this new SSID and IP? Do i need to connect to the KC868-COLW logical controller using a LAN Cable or i can use the built in WiFI. When i reset the KC868-COLW logical controller, what is the default SSID for me to access the configuration?

i know i have to use the Application VirCom but what IP should i use and port number? i was looking for the "How to setup KC868-COLW logical controller" on your website and i am not able to find it. Please help!
Thank You

Regards
Subas
1: short "RES" pins for WiFi reset.
2: your computer use wifi, you will see a wifi signal named "ZLAN" , let your computer connect to "ZLAN". it's wifi hotspot.
3: KC868-COLW is wifi version, can't use ethernet cable, and you not need to use ethernet cable for setup.
4: after you connect to "ZLAN", then open VirCom tool, will auto find the KC868-COLW, then set the SSID and Password of your router's
5: after set, saved setting, re power on of KC868-COLW will be ok.

Here is a video link , the way as same as config KC868-H32LW relay board: https://youtu.be/e5sHsjcYz8c Just see the video of the wifi setting.
Dear admin

Thank you for the guide.
Thank You

Regards
Subas