Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What i need and how communicate , and other ques.
1-  can i use single pole wall switch (mechanical switch) .
2-If i use small ethernet relay installed under the wall switch for each room and connect the other side of ethernet to an switch is less expensive than all 'L' wires goes from DB for each light , because in first case it will have only on 'L' wire and all other switches in same room take from it , That's true or not?
3-What exactly needs to control house with 80 light switch (each switch my control 4 or 6 bulbs) , and control it from PC and from App?
4-Are there a way to control the thermostat?
5-Is the wire goes  from KC868 to the wall switch and then to the 3 bulb?
6-Is there any diagram that shows not only inside the DB , But also how to goes to wall switch and then to bulb?
1. yes, support, but suggest use momentary switch (self-reset switch button)
2. this is diagram details:

3. you can use 3pcs of KC868-H32BS, total can control 96 channel output, some KC868-E16 extend relay module and KC868-COLB logical controller (make scene for one button control multi bulbs), our controller support use by PC and mobile phone app.
4. you can use relay controller or KC868-G send IR signal to control your thermostat. it according to your thermostat control way
5. if you want 3 bulbs ON/OFF together, you can let 3 bulbs' "L" line connect together, another way, you can connect line to all bulbs independently, but you can use KC868-COLB make logical command for one button control 3 bulbs ON/OFF.
6. all diagram you can download at here: https://www.kincony.com/document