Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KBOX COMMUNICATION WITH KC868-H32B
Exclamation 
Hi
I configured the device kC-868-H32B
Ethernet on UDP server
And wifi on TCP server

Home smart app communicate fine with controller, but 1. Kbox not working with controller and send java error with fault communication please see attached snap shot. Neither when ethernet cable connect not disconnected.
2. Can i use some output say 2 out of 8 terminal block connect to certain phase R and 3 on ohase S and 3 on ohase T?
3. How i can control the controller on my PC ,all software on Website didn't communicate with controller.
Thank you
Ahmed        
1. check your wifi setting , i think your wifi default port is 5555. you can login with your wifi IP in web browser, defautl user name and password all are "admin" . then check with "Other setting", in your right window you will see the port ID.  if you changed any wifi setting, please re power on of your H32B controller.
[Image: wifi-config-13.jpg]
2. if you control 3 phase device, need add 3 phase (AC contactor and RC snubber) or DC contactor, suggest use DC contactor, here is photo:
[Image: contactor_45A_3_phase_5.png][Image: contactor_45A_3_phase_6.png]

3. you can install PC software "https://www.kincony.com/download/MulitiBoardCtrlV1.0.3.0324.zip" to your windows PC, it can use in local network.
Regarding the KBox i resolved and working fine and test response is fine
The smart home apps are delay responding and difficult to program the scene as KBox scene.
Not friendly user and may be the Kincony server is busy of UDP server.
Any advices regarding smart home apps?
Back to your answer for question 2
My load is single phases and the source is 3 phases abd it must balanced to the 3 phases however each liad us 3A orless then no need to connect through contactor and i will use the KC-868-H32B output directly to the load, the 32 channel are 4 terminal blocks each are 8 channels what i asking for to split the 8 channel for each block to 3 phases by divided into i.e phase R 2 ch phase Y 3 channel , phase B 3 channel, is it applicable to do this?
Important question here ,you adviced to connect RC snapper if use controller KC-868-H32B
How i can connect the RC snabber if connect load directly to controller output?
Last but not least it has mentioned that max ampere for each channel is 10 A max, ehy you mentioned max 3 A per Channel?
(02-17-2022, 11:05 PM)ahmedk4444@yahoo.com Wrote: Regarding the KBox i resolved and working fine and test response is fine
The smart home apps are delay responding and difficult to program the scene as KBox scene.
Not friendly user and may be the Kincony server is busy of UDP server.
Any advices regarding smart home apps?

yes, because "kincony smart home " app use cloud server, it need time. KBOX in work in locally without internet.
(02-17-2022, 11:18 PM)ahmedk4444@yahoo.com Wrote: Back to your answer for question 2
My load is single phases and the source is 3 phases abd it must balanced to the 3 phases however each liad us 3A orless then no need to connect through contactor and i will use the KC-868-H32B output directly to the load, the 32 channel are 4 terminal blocks each are 8 channels what i asking for to split the 8 channel for each block to 3 phases by divided into i.e phase R 2 ch phase Y 3 channel , phase B 3 channel, is it applicable to do this?
Important question here ,you adviced to connect RC snapper if use controller KC-868-H32B
How i can connect the RC snabber if connect load directly to controller output?
Last but not least it has mentioned that max ampere for each channel is 10 A max, ehy you mentioned max 3 A per Channel?

1. yes, you can do that, it's correct. balanced to the 3 phases.
2. if your H32B relay output connect to AC contactor (because it have a coin will generate interference, so we need to use RC snubber to kill it) , if you use H32B output directly connect to a lamp, i think it can work without RC snubber. RC snubber is a way to reduce interference.
3. H32B use 10A relay inside, but actually if your load work current <4A is safety, large current, we suggest add contactor for long life , it will be better.
Thank you

Regarding the smart home apo is using a cliud server us any way to improve this hanging and delay happini g? The dekay and hanging are huge and prevent me from do the progra. Scene severL times
do you using android phone app?
Yes i am
the newest android phone app support internet remote control now. just set H32B work mode=MQTT, then add to KBOX as MQTT protocol.
here is video tour: https://youtu.be/VdHa_y-lrPE