Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-32BS state from wall switch
How do I retain the state changes trigger from 12vdc wall switch that triggers the existing momentary relays? Please take a look at the existing relays and the wiring in the attached picture, all the yellow wires are triggers to those Finder relays. When I use the trigger from the 32BS controller both the apps and wall switches are in sync because the existing relays and triggers keep the wall switches in sync. But if I trigger via the wall switch, the app and the controller are not able to retain any state. Where the existing trigger wires (yellow for +ve and black for ground) should go to 32BS controller so the states between the controller, app and the wall switches are all in sync? 

Thanks much

Attached Files Image(s)

can you draw a diagram or photo, so that can understand clearly.
Please see attached diagram. So the the controller is able to trigger the existing relays using the app but when the existing relays are triggered via the wall switches, the controller and the app are not in sync. What is the right way to preserve the state of the controller and the app when the trigger is done via the existing wall switches?

Attached Files Image(s)

i think you will use home assistant, the home assistant app can sync state by H32BS, any way to change the H32BS output, then home assistant app will update. But if you add a extend board behind H32BS, H32BS will not know the newest output state. unless you only use wall switch connect H32BS directly.
Thanks for your quick response. The problem I see here is that since the existing relay triggers are momentary, setting 1 second timeout to the output of the controller causes the apps to lose state, we really need a state server to keep the state information rather than the output current state.
i think you can add a extend relay to detect load's state, then feedback dry contact singal to KC868-COLB's "DI" for update state.