Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
button switch module for KC868-Hx
As I wrote in my other post, I connected the push button switch module to rs232 to the LAN converter, I would know if it is possible to change the push button switch module firmware to get a message every time I press and leave a contact from the input like in your video (https://www.kincony.com/momentary-latch-...n-diy.html)
If I press and hold a button I receive RELAY-KEY-255, X, 1,
If I release the button I receive RELAY-KEY-255, X, 0

do you think is possible?
thank you in advance
switch terminal board designed by 8051 CPU, write by C program code. we can't change the firmware because many people is using. if you want to do this have you can try to modify the C code, we can send you the "switch terminal board" source code. you just change it , compile it and download to CPU by RS232.
(04-04-2022, 06:42 AM)admin Wrote: switch terminal board designed by 8051 CPU, write by C program code. we can't change the firmware because many people is using. if you want to do this have you can try to modify the C code, we can send you the "switch terminal board" source code. you just change it , compile it and download to CPU by RS232.

yes, please
I would appreciate it very much
here is project source code, if you modify complete, you can upload share with other users when they want to use, thanks.

.zip   switch-terminal-board-source-code.zip (Size: 107.84 KB / Downloads: 189)
(04-04-2022, 08:10 AM)admin Wrote: here is project source code, if you modify complete, you can upload share with other users when they want to use, thanks.

if it will works, of sure, thx Big Grin
just modfiy a little code will realize the function you want.
(04-04-2022, 12:22 PM)admin Wrote: just modfiy a little code will realize the function you want.

I would but I need to ask help to a friend because I don't know C
good luck.