Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K868-A16 433 RF MHz receiver
1. Okay, I'll wait until Monday for your conclusion.

2. It's the only one RF receive module I have now. I bought a K868-A16 equipped with RF modules to test it. I want to make a smart home that is controlled by Home Assistant through ESPhome and the modules produced by you "Kincony" seem to me the best for what I want to do.

3. It is not physically possible to install the receive RF module in the wrong position together with the transmit RF module at the same time. You can try to do this and you will see why.

Even if the receive RF module is defective it is not so important, I can buy another one at the next order.
What interests me is to see that the K868-A16 can receive RF signals in order to continue with the design of the house using this module.
If it doesn't work I'll have to look for another solution. Maibe will be a good idea for you ( If you have time) to make an video about this, someting similar with "Lesson 31" but this time for KC868-A16 board.

P.S. It would be nice to implement the RF function in your new KC868-A32 board and have RF receive/ transmit on it.
Will be like a dream come true for those DIYer who use ESPhome with Home Assistant.
1. Monday will feedback to you.
2. if RF receiver module really have problem, we can send you a new one.
3. OK, when have free time, we make a video tour based on KC868-A16 to use RF433Mhz function.
we have check, when no remoter button pressed, the DATA of RF receiver's module is almost 0v
when any remoter button pressed, it showed about 1v.
i think your RF receiver module is broken, next time when you order, tell the seller, we can send you a new one.

(03-21-2022, 02:28 AM)admin Wrote: we have check, when no remoter button pressed, the DATA of RF receiver's module is almost 0v
when any remoter button pressed, it showed about 1v.
i think your RF receiver module is broken, next time when you order, tell the seller, we can send you a new one.

Thanks so much for the help, no need to send me another module I already ordered a few this weekend. One more question, what do you think about another RF reception module with antenna, can it be used instead of the one that comes with the standard board? Picture attached. ( https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32980820...18022epdMa )

Attached Files Image(s)

i think it can use. just connect with receiver module's VCC,GND,DATA to A16 PCB's pin.
Thank you.
Today I installed the new 433 Mhz RF reception and transmission modules. Unfortunately the same result, I can not see any code in the log inside K868-A16 with ESPHome.

I also took measurements. When I do not press any button on the remote control, the voltage is almost 0.014 V. When I press any button on the remote control, the voltage remains the same, it does not change.

I think there's something wrong with this board. It's hard for me to believe that the new RF module is also defective.

This is my configuration.

esphome:
  name: kc868-a16-1
  platform: ESP32
  board: esp32dev

logger:

api:
  password: !secret api_password 

ota:
  password: !secret ota_password

ethernet:
  type: LAN8720
  mdc_pin: GPIO23
  mdio_pin: GPIO18
  clk_mode: GPIO17_OUT
  phy_addr: 0

# Optional manual IP
  manual_ip:
    static_ip: 192.168.1.26
    gateway: 192.168.1.1
    subnet: 255.255.255.0 

remote_receiver:
pin: GPIO2
dump: all

remote_transmitter:
  # pin: GPIO15
  pin: 15
  # RF uses a 100% carrier signal
  carrier_duty_percent: 100%

I have attached some pictures.

Attached Files
.zip   pics.zip (Size: 15.82 MB / Downloads: 177)
.zip   Desktop.zip (Size: 13.42 MB / Downloads: 178)
Any news about this problem?
you can use my config file, have test.

.txt   A16-config-HA-RF-decode.txt (Size: 522 bytes / Downloads: 214)

i think you can try to weld a 10K resistance between RF 433M Hz receiver module "DATA" and "GND" pins.

I tried your configuration and the same result, does not work.
I also tried wifi instead of LAN and it still doesn't work.
On the back of the pcb is already a factory weld resistor. I measured it and it has 9.98 K.(like in your picture)

I also bought an oscilloscope. Can you tell me what and where to measure so we can see if this board is defective or not?