Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K868-H32L need to work with Node-RED and Alexa (TCP-OUT)
I was told to post here what I am trying to do. My parts are:
1. K868-H32L
2. Tp-link wireless router
3. ESP8266
4. Old PC

Scenario: I tried using the ESP8266 with the K868-H32L to link to Alexa. However, Alexa could only detect 10 switches out of the 32. Kincony notified me that ESP8266 is only limited. Now, I have a bunch of OLD PCs lying around with ready windows. Kincony told me I can use PC with red NODE. I managed to install and sign up for red-node. Again, Kincony support told me that I cannot use MQQT with K868-H32L. I am posting here because I need help how to set-up red-node using TCP-out.

The videos posted are MQQT are very similar to TCP-out. I followed it however, TCP-out would not connect to my 868-H32L, I connected PC and H32L relay to LAN of wireless router, Internet access thru WAN of Wireless router, Alexa module connected to Wireless Router. Everything is working with the KC868-H32.exe pc software so I know parts are working.

I need to automate the system via Alexa. Kindly assist how to connect 868-H32L relay to red-Node via TCP-Out. The programming of Alexa to red Node is already in the MQQT videos.

Attached Files Image(s)

it's easy, when you found our alexa node-red demo video, you can find out the nodes after alexa node, if H32B is send "turn ON/OFF" command to Node-Red's MQTT out node, replace it with "TCP OUT" node. before do it, need set your H32L ethernet work mode="TCP Server". so you can send different command for different relay ON/OFF. here is TCP protocol: https://www.kincony.com/smart-controller...tocol.html