Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC-868-AG ESP32 IR/RF
Dear kincony Custmer support,
I bought 4 pieces of this module to connect them to varies function
1. External for learn the remote control of garage gate motor to open close by mobile app the same application for all.
2. Another to control reception 3 Air conditions remote control + home appliances of living room:-
DVD
VIDEO
OUTDOOR AMPLIFIER
PROJECTOR
HOME THEATER
SATELLITE RECIEVER
BLURAY
SMART TV
APPLE TV 

All in the same room and all work with remote control
Bearing in mind the 3 AC split AC are the same remote and code for all 3 unit and i need to control each separate from mobile app.
3. Master bedroom AC, TV, Satelite reciever, shutter motor using Wifi SONOFF
4. Multi purpose room Bluray 4 K, smart TV, XBox, home theater reciever.
Please send me clear procedures and you tube videos for installation and vsries programing related toeach function above..
Thanks in advance
Ahmed
see here: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1797 how to use IR and RF device. when you try to config and use, any questions leave message.
Thanks for guidance on your standard answer but this not answer my specific questions that i asked.
1. Some aplliances just have 1 or 2 or 3 buttons but most of other have many buttons for play/ pause rewind,forward and many functions.
You need to control these appliances for all functionality using advanced mobile app not by the simple 16 button remote you are provided.
I hope that is clear, understandable to save time and pointing me directly to solution.
Thank you
lesson video just a demo, you should understand this way, how to learn RF signal and send the learned signal out. one button you can learn signal , so that you can learn and send all buttons. just use this way for every button, RF use RF's way, IR use IR's way.