Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COL - bus485
good morning, i wanted to install the power meter for COL. I saw that it communicates with COL in bus 485. through ifttt is it possible to program the outputs commanded at certain read power values? Does COL also accept other peripherals connected on the 485 bus? thanks
Yes, KC868-COL send RS485 command to power meter to read the meter's value.
you can also create other define command output by RS485 port by 9600bps.
such as Ansi-String "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" command or HEX XX XX XX XX XX command defined.
when input trigger or timer trigger or analog value trigger or temperature value trigger THEN action the RS485 command you have defined.
ok, it may be useful to send an output on RS485 in case you need to control a connected peripheral.

but can I use the consumption meter as input ??

example: when you read 5kw then relay 30 open.
connect power meter's A B line with COL's RS485 A,B port is ok.
we will make an demo video for inverter, after upload youtube, i will share you link.
(01-21-2021, 05:05 PM)athxp Wrote: ok, it may be useful to send an output on RS485 in case you need to control a connected peripheral.

but can I use the consumption meter as input ??

example: when you read 5kw then relay 30 open.

your function need use Node-Red to, we have a source code for read all data from power meter, you just need add an IF command to turn on/off relay is ok.
here is video link how to read power meter's date and send to your server: https://youtu.be/X5MQ4whFNag