Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868 A4 - Wifi Lost
Goodnight,

I have a problem with my KC868 A4 board - I made her code, to use it with alexa, but in about 10 days (it varies a lot) when asking for a command through alexa it doesn't find the devices, as if it had no wifi connection, so I click the reset button and it works normally again, has this happened to anyone?

thanks in advance

Attached Files
.zip   Casa_A4_Digital_Wifi_IR_LED.zip (Size: 1.5 KB / Downloads: 186)
what power supply you are using? how many voltage and amper?
I feed the board with a 12V - 2a source, it works perfectly, but from time to time it loses this connection so I need to use the board reset, in my code I made a logic for when the wifi is off and I activate any digital input, the wifi reconnect, this logic works, but when this bug occurs it doesn't work anymore, so I have to reset the board, code attached
can't see your code. i think you can download tasmota firmware for a test, wifi whether have problem, if tasmota work fine, please your wifi connection code.
I found the problem, when the wifi tries to connect the devices to one and it doesn't connect, but it doesn't create the logo that called the setup, but it doesn't create the programming and it's working.
???