Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-S Install
Exclamation 
I´m not able to install the KC868-S in the App (IOs).
I´m following the KC868-G installation guide because I didn´t find a KC868-S installation guide.

When I proceed witch the following instruction:

Following, back to 【mine】--click【WIFI setting】--input your wifi account and password-- Then click the reset key on the gateway--when the yellow light flashed-- click 【confirm connection】in the APP. At this moment, the red light of the gateway keeps on, then cut off the power and re-power The gateway, the green light will turn on.(Internet connecting success) (the lights perhaps change little slowly, pls wait for about one minute)

I face 2 issues:

1 - There is no yellow light fleshing;
2 - When I click in the "Connect" in the app to stabilish an WI-FI connection a receive the mensage "Connection failled".

Please, any help to install the KM868-S.

Best regards,
KC868-S is ethenret controller, KC868-G is wifi controller. so you not need use kincony smart home app to config wifi. you just connect CAT5 network cable with KC868-S, then you can find the IP in your router, use IP login on browser is ok. you can set work mode=UDP , also set the server IP=114.55.89.143 server port=5555 press "save" button, then restart power of KC868-S , will be online, then add host in your phone app by scan QR-code.