Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A8 MQTT Can someone write me code for this
Hi.
I need code for KC868-A8 V1.4 For MQTT Use just like in KC868-4 mqtt code what is is useles because i2C and it has only WIFI.

Ineed
1. LAN Configuration with static ip and dhcp disabled with //
2.WIFI Configuration with static ip but not in use //
3.MQTT control lines i will edit subs and bups. inputs has to buplish and outputs has to subscribe
4. example how to make output control momentary or latching.
Can somebody help me . i have tried but i need code to learn and cant find eny clear code to read and understand.
i think you can use open source firmware "TASMOTA" , here is details: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1128
we have already made thei firmware, "TASMOTA" support MQTT, support ethernet, support define logical INPUT trigger OUTPUT.
(08-03-2022, 12:21 AM)admin Wrote: i think you can use open source firmware "TASMOTA" , here is details: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1128
we have already made thei firmware, "TASMOTA" support MQTT, support ethernet, support define logical INPUT trigger OUTPUT.

I studied and tried out tasmota and there is la ot of broblems.
If i turn off wifi the restart proces will halt and wont reboot ethernet on so i cant get in to webUI enymore.
And i need to turn off whole wifi. too insecure. and the web ui password is also too insecure like they say also.

i think it is better to do my self but can you give the eth code and wifi codes and if i write rest like the mqtt part.
can you help me to make it work if we share the code here ?
I would try to copy paste A4 mqtt code to A8 format if i understand all the define rows and changing to i2c bus control.
Do you think this is possible ?
if you know the A4 mqtt code. it's not difficult for A8, A8 just add LAN8720 ethernet chip, you can download UDP demo of LAN8720 config source code in A8's forum, A8's relay just use IIC PCF8574 chip, also have demo source code about the OUTPUT and INPUT.
(08-03-2022, 01:05 PM)admin Wrote: if you know the A4 mqtt code. it's not difficult for A8, A8 just add LAN8720 ethernet chip, you can download UDP demo of LAN8720 config source code in A8's forum, A8's relay just use IIC PCF8574 chip, also have demo source code about the OUTPUT and INPUT.

Ok. I try . i am a beginner but have to start somewhere Wink 
maybe i understand how this works so i can change things when needed.
i will copy code here so others can use it too.
ok, thanks.