Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android module related Query
Hai,

We are designing one product with a combination of three relays and One dimmer. We already used the android app for controlling the relay and controlling the dimmer separately.

But now we need to add 3plus1 products to the device list. I'm not able to merge the both relay and dimmer module.

Example: If I select a 3plus1 product in the device list, it should update three on/off control and one dimmer control as one product on the home page of the Application.

Please help me to solve the problem...Thanks in advance !!!!!!
do you use KBOX mobile phone app?
kbox support relay controller and dimmer controller, what problem with you? can you draw a photo or diagram? I don't understand your means.
(02-19-2021, 12:29 PM)admin Wrote: do you use KBOX mobile phone app?

Yes

(02-19-2021, 12:30 PM)admin Wrote: kbox support relay controller and dimmer controller, what problem with you? can you draw a photo or diagram? I don't understand your means.

Actually In android code, already defined module for Relay and Dimmer.

Relay module can be used as 2 Channel,4 channel,8 channel,16 channel,32 channel.

The dimmer module can be used as only 8 channel dimmer.

But our requirement is 3plus1.

3plus1 mean ---> 3 channel of relay and 1channel of dimmer.

if I add a device in the name of 3plus1, it should appear 3 channels of the relay with one channel of dimmer under the same IP address as one device.

For further reference please find the attachment.

Please help us to modify the android code or create a new module in android code.

Attached Files Image(s)

ok, i see, if you want to make a new product,about the android phone app, there are two ways:
1: the KBOX is open source, you can download the source code change anything for your needed, also we supply products' protocol. So you can make your own android phone app quickly.
2: if you add a raspberry pi or miniPC to run Node-Red , it also easy to make your website that you needed, I think one day is enough. we also have free Node-Red demo code for download.