Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nitrogen/Phosphorus/kalium/Humidity/Temperature and PH Sensors
Dear Admin

I am starting a new project in a Farm. 
I would like your recommendation of the sensors that can read the following either as 6 in 1 or separate sensors. It must be matching with the KINCONY Control board and application to read these sensors.

1. Nitrogen
2. Phosphorus
3. kalium 
4. Humidity
5. Temperature
6. PH

Can you please recommend which probe from KINCONY can i purchase and which COL-B board should i purchase where the data collected at the Farm is about 1 hectare and we need to send the data back to the control room?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
do you use all these sensor under soil?
such as 4. Humidity 5. Temperature by soil or by air?
PH sensor for soil or for water?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
we have these sensor with analog output DC 0-5V signal, that can use for KC868-COLB, KC868-COLB can send these data to your own server by MQTT.
Dear Admin.

Yes, these sensors are used under the soil. As such it has to be waterproof and cannot rust. The Kincony Controller must be small so that I can attach it to a pole. 
Also, the controller must have 4/5G or LORA and WiFI.

When there is NO internet the system will store the data and once the internet is back online the data can be sent to the cloud.
Thank You

Regards
Subas
i think you can use KC868-A8S , that support use 2G or 4G module, send data to your own cloud server.
(09-18-2022, 12:00 PM)admin Wrote: i think  you can use KC868-A8S , that support use 2G or 4G module, send data to your own cloud server.

Dear Admin.

If there is no internet at that time will the data be stored on the controller and when the internet is established will the data be transmitted back to the cloud?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
this function according to your arduino code, that can wrote by youself, you can save data, but can't too much data, because you only save to EPROM , not have a SD card on board.
Dear Admin.

Can you recommend which LoRa devices can be supported by the KC868-A8S and example of how to connect these external LoRa devices?
i want this solution 

https://youtu.be/pGEo5BRt7XI

Dear Admin.

This URL uses the Relay board. What I need is a small COLB that can do "IFTTT" and connect all types of agricultural sensors in the field. The casing should be small and waterproof. it also must support Solar.
Thank You

Regards
Subas
KC868-A6 support LoRA module directly. we have arduino demo source code.
(09-20-2022, 03:41 AM)admin Wrote: KC868-A6 support LoRA module directly. we have arduino demo source code.

Which LoRa Module should I purchase for the KC868-A6  and the Base that will be connected to the Laptop?
Also, does the KC868-A6 support VB#?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
KC868-A6 use SI1278 LoRA module, here is order link, that have LoRA module bundle you can chose:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32568040...4itemAdapt

KC868-A6 use arduino IDE to write code to ESP32, also support use visual studio by ESP32.